Illinois-Chicago

Need a photographer to travel to Anguilla

My wedding is in Anguilla, i live in Chicago anyone know of a great photographer?

Re: Need a photographer to travel to Anguilla

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Why don't you hire a photographer from Anguilla. Then you won't have to pay for the travel expenses for the photographer?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KayDeeeKayDeee member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    True, if you book a photographer local to your ceremony, it would save a on travel expenses, but if you do decide you'd like to book someone from Chicago, so you can meet with your photographer, I can't say enough about Kristi from Markit Photography. We just got our photos and we are just thrilled with them. She's talented and very easy to work with (and she does like to travel).

Either way, good luck!
  • We have Kathleen of Light Source Photography flying out for my sister's in Mexico. She did ours and we loved her and her assistant. So when my sister wanted a destination wedding and didn't trust the resort photographer, they chose her. She travels very inexpensively, lives just outside of Chicago (we had her take the Metra down to Ogilvie for our first meeting), and was absolutely amazing to work with. 

Most photographers will travel if you cover expenses!
  • Try Serendipity Portraits (www.capturethehappy.com).  Sarah A. is doing ours, and I happen to know she really enjoys traveling.  She may jump at the chance.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards