New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Greentree Country Club

Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about Greentree Country Club, whether you've attended a wedding there or had your own, or even if you have booked a wedding there - what made you decide on it..

Any thoughts appreciated.

We have visited several places, and so far this is one of the top 3 in our list and I've been looking/reading lots of reviews but decided to start my own thread.

Thanks!!

Re: Greentree Country Club

• Options
    I was one of the bridesmaids.. The level of service and professionalism is outstanding. The Greentree is beautiful not only outside, but inside as well. I am not just talking about the view, but the people and service you will receive. My best friend could not be more thrilled with the Greentree. Choose them, you will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    Yay thank you very much for your input! I think we will deff be choosing that one!
  • Options
    mia78mia78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I was married at the Greentree this past summer. The staff at the Greentree were amazing, professional and made my day even more special than I could of ever imagined. Larry Costa is the best. He made sure to come in to work for my wedding just for me. The food was unbelievable and there was so much for our guest to choose from. 
  • Options
    We were married there almost 5 years ago and everything was PERFECT.  Couldn't have asked for a better venue.  Food was amazing, and we have family members STILL talking about it :)  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards