Ohio-Cleveland

Bridal under garments

Does anyone know of anywhere that has reasonable under garments for the bigger sizes? I wear a 38 G, and really need to find a suitable bra for my special day without going crazy on price.

Re: Bridal under garments

• What type of undergarments are you looking for? If you are just looking for a simple strapless bra I highly recommend Nordstrom. I got mine there & I LOVE it!!! It held up amazingly the whole day and I never felt the need to adjust it once. It wasn't cheap ($70) but it has really opened my options on summer outfits. I'm the same size on top as you are.
  • Try Fredric's in Garfield mall
  • Thanks! I'll definitely have to look at both places.
  • Let me tell you how discouraged I was trying to find a bra. I wanted a long-long because I basically have a sheath dress and I'm a plus size gal. I went to Dillard's and they tried me in the largest size they had and basically told me there was NO possible way I'd get a long-long. I ended up deciding to order online... after 3 attempts and 2 returns I found a bra! I have some great websites so if you can't find anything in the stores, PM me and I can send you those websites.
  • go to www.herroom.com
    it is a fantastic wonderful amazing site. great selection to choose from, and they have fitters notes on everything, ratings, and recommendations for sizes and with different bras, and an incredibly long list of customer reviews on everything. 

• oh and their website has sizes available (and a variety of them) well above 38G... 
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards