Chit Chat
Options

Um, what? This is incredible.

So, I don't watch a lot of TV. But this popped up on my News Feed and I am dying of jealousy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc17H68IKMs I can't dance half that well in heels, and I've been doing ballet since I was three. @beethery Please tell me you've seen this?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
eyeroll

Re: Um, what? This is incredible.

• Options
    Child you know I have!!! You should look up Kazaky, they are fucking incredible (and smoking hot in a way that I only find attractive on those particular guys. I don't know how to describe it).
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Oh. My. Word.

There is something about good dancers that just makes me swoon.
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Good dancing is a goooooood thing, and guys will say all kinds of shit about a girl being limber, but the same shit goes for a dude.

The Kazaky guys, I just....udhfbakjsdhfbajsdhfbakhsdbf I'd bang em all like trash can lids, bang 'em like a screen door in a HURRICANE!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    Good dancing is a goooooood thing, and guys will say all kinds of shit about a girl being limber, but the same shit goes for a dude.

The Kazaky guys, I just....udhfbakjsdhfbajsdhfbakhsdbf I'd bang em all like trash can lids, bang 'em like a screen door in a HURRICANE!
    TRUTH.

I love that FI is really strong. I am not a tiny girl, and he can carry me around our house like no big thing. But there is something about a bendy dancer that just calls to my soul. And also my hips.
    eyeroll
  • Options
    KPBM89KPBM89 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    This is amazing!  I love that the one guy is wearing a pair of ladies nike tempo/pacer shorts that I have.

• Options
    Inkdancer said:
    beethery said:

TRUTH.

I love that FI is really strong. I am not a tiny girl, and he can carry me around our house like no big thing. But there is something about a bendy dancer that just calls to my soul. And also my hips.
    YES MA'AM!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    DAAAYYYYUUMMMMM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    beethery said:
    Child you know I have!!! You should look up Kazaky, they are fucking incredible (and smoking hot in a way that I only find attractive on those particular guys. I don't know how to describe it).

First of all I read all your posts in NeNe's voice. Like not even on purpose I just hear her in my head.

They are so gooood. I have always wanted to be able to dance. Like I always secretly wanted to be in Step Up. Also you know how we always tell brides no choreographed dances? this is the exception. If you can do this, you can do a dance at your wedding.

• Options
    Inkdancer said:
    Oh. My. Word.

There is something about good dancers that just makes me swoon.
    Yes! FI is an incredible dancer! (Perhaps not THIS incredible, though...)
  • Options
    Shit, I can't tell if I'm jealous of their moves or just plain turned on.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Shit, I can't tell if I'm jealous of their moves or just plain turned on.
    Both. The answer is both.

And their French accents are even better. Gah! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jdluvr06jdluvr06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    That was amazing. I wish I could dance half that good in heels.

@inkdancer I've noticed a lot of ballet dancer don't do good is heels. You'd think we be better at it since we are on our toes so much... Lol
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:
    That was amazing. I wish I could dance half that good in heels.

@inkdancer I've noticed a lot of ballet dancer don't do good is heels. You'd think we be better at it since we are on our toes so much... Lol
    I can walk in them quite well, from modeling as a kid. It's just the dancing part-- I want to be either all the way on my toes or not on them at all!
    eyeroll
  • Options
    beethery said:

First of all I read all your posts in NeNe's voice. Like not even on purpose I just hear her in my head.

They are so gooood. I have always wanted to be able to dance. Like I always secretly wanted to be in Step Up. Also you know how we always tell brides no choreographed dances? this is the exception. If you can do this, you can do a dance at your wedding.

I sound like if NeNe inhaled helium lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    kla728kla728 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    My coworker showed me this today. They are phenomenal!
  • Options
    I wish I could dance. I look like Scooby Doo when I dance. And bump into things, and hurt myself. 
  • Options
    That. Was. AMAZING!  Thanks for the laugh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Momma likey.

• Options

I just...yeah, I can't dance.  Period.  Elaine Benes can dance better than me!  FI loves to dance, especially Salsa, but dances much better by himself than with a partner!  Good that we can laugh at ourselves, because the two of us dancing might be dangerous! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    DAAAAMMMMMMNNN. Makes the drag show I went to the other night look more like amateur hour.
  • Options
    DAMN GURL.
    And I can't/won't walk in heels. Haaa.
  • Options
    I can dance in heels quite well. With practice, honestly, that wouldn't be that hard. But I'm extremely flexible and might be able to catch either leg up tight to my head, then jump in place while turning in a circle for all of Du Hast, then flip legs and repeat.

There's actually no might there, done that several times. I earned my better than Kartrashian ass fair and square.

But I also have done martial arts for years and my mom put me in acro dance (think Dance Moms). The acro is behind most of the stupid Gumby stunts I can manage.
  • Options
    Damn!

I drooled.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards