Outdoor Weddings

Grooms Attire

HELP!!!!! Has anyone ordered from Island Importer for FH or GM attire??? I am skeptical and don't have time to mess around with ordering and returning. I am trying to get him linen drawstring pants/shorts and some short sleeve shirts and was hoping someone could help me out with what they have already purchased or other websites! Thanks!

Re: Grooms Attire

• Let me know if you find something good, I'm also looking for nice short sleeve shirts for my FH and GMs. We might be getting shirts from Khol's they are affordable and have a decent selection. I think they are going to wear khaki pants tho cuz idk where to get linen pants in PA. 
  • I have ordered everything on macys.com they have some great deals!!!!!
  • My guys are wearing short sleeve camp shirts and khakis.  We found a great deal on shirts through Men's Wearhouse but ended up returning them because FI preferred a darker shade of blue.  In any event we also found a deal on the actual shirt through Amazon - they are navy blue (vs. the first round of sky blue) and they are really well made.  I think they were called Harrington Camp Shirts.
    Anniversary
  • HELP!!!!! Has anyone ordered from Island Importer for FH or GM attire??? I am skeptical and don't have time to mess around with ordering and returning. I am trying to get him linen drawstring pants/shorts and some short sleeve shirts and was hoping someone could help me out with what they have already purchased or other websites! Thanks!
    We order his linen shirt from there. Was legit...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards