Florida-South Florida
Options

Intimate 25-30 Guest Wedding !! Help w. my Venue :( !! Coral Gables Area ..

Hello !! : ) Please can someone help me. I'm from (Coral Gables, Miami Area) i'm driving myself crazy since i have been in venue hunting mode from the very first moment i got engaged, 3 months ago !! At first i thought it was gonna be easier bc my fiance and i always new we wanted a small intimate wedding w. no more than 30 guest only family and really close friends. After seeing several venues and their cost we decided to host the reception in a restaurant. And It has been really difficult to find a restaurant that meet our wedding style since we still want the wedding to be ELEGANT & CHIC. We also consider ourself foodies, so the food has always been one the most important things for us .. We where thinking for the ceremony to take place in Vizcaya Museum & Garden (we haven't decided yet) this place is the perfect scenario for our photos, Or maybe at the Coral Gables congregational church.  So if we do end up doing the ceremony at any of both we want our choice of restaurant to be one with yummy food and A+ service.. Any RESTAURANT suggestions :( ?? We not planning on having live music but yes i would like to have our first dance & w. my dad.. So i could stay w. those moments on our pics & vid. Any Restaurant in Coral Gables that has small-medium area to host our wedding ????

Re: Intimate 25-30 Guest Wedding !! Help w. my Venue :( !! Coral Gables Area ..

• Options
    Hi and congratulations on your engagement.  Sorry I don't have any answers but will be watching this post as I too plan on an intimate wedding with the 20 or so people.
  • Options
    I feel your pain as I am in the same exact boat.  I am actually looking in the coconut grove area personally, but why not try the Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables, you might be able to get everything at 1 location (since Vizcaya is very pricey).  Also I know that Graziano's does private rooms.  I guess it all depends on the type of food you want and what exactly you want at your reception/dinner.  Good luck and I'll keep an eye out
  • Options
    YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Try La Palma

• Options
    then21then21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Helloo :) Thanks for the suggestions .. We finally decided to have our ceremony @ the Congregational Church (Booked)!!! This church it's so beautiful that really don't need any decor .. The pictures don't do it justice !! Our pictures are gonna be taken @ Vizcaya their portrait fee is $150 +7% which i think it's not bad at all compare to what they charge to host ur dream wedding at the property !! So, dream wedding pictures at a reasonable price (Booked) But guess what lol I'm still in my Restaurant/Venue hunting mode :( So from all that i've seen these are my 3 options, but to be honest none of them blow me away .. I really wanted the Restaurant to be in the Coral Gables area so the guest wouldn't drive but the truth is there are not to many option around :( that i know or like .. But since we getting married on a sunday @ 4pm there won't be to much traffic .. So i guess it wont be a big deal drive 15-20min !! -Rusty Pelican @ Key Biscayne ( Coral Room ) Small size - Gribaltar Restaurant @ Grove Isle - Dolores But you Can Call me Lolita @ Brickell (Lovely Small Private Rooms) Please any other suggestions would be appriciated !! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards