Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vegas Wedding and Reception for 20 or Less

I am looking for a venue where I can have both my wedding and reception at the same locale. I've looked at various venues: The Grove, Wellington Place, and Wedgewood. The problem that I'm encountering is that the venue prices are per person for 50+ guests and I'm having a very small wedding of 20 guests or less. I called the Grove and they've stated that the rate cannot be reduced to accommodate my smaller party. I also have a budget of approximately $3500 for the wedding ceremony + reception. Does anyone have any venues they would recommend?

Re: Vegas Wedding and Reception for 20 or Less

• Options
    I'm having a bit of a bigger wedding than you, so I can't offer any personal insight, but I think a lot of brides on here did weddings/receptions in suites, and they seem pretty affordable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I say look at 702 weddings.com or Hilton south vegas which is under 702 weddings
  • Options
    kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Some places to consider which may not have the same catering minimum (it's hard to get around, sometimes it will drop as low as 40 guests, though) 

- Tahiti Village
    - MEET Las Vegas downtown 
    - Platinum (I think they will do 25 guests) 
    - Artisan Las Vegas
    - Rumor Boutique Hotel 
    - the Orleans Stardust suite has enough space for a ceremony and also an all-inclusive reception package (you get the suite for "free" with a $3500-4000 minimum) 
    - Neon Museum 
    - Emerald at Queensridge
    - Plaza at Whitney Ranch 
    - Trump
    - Sunset Gardens
    - There is a pretty new venue just off Strip called Fabrizio and they do all inclusive packages

As DixieChik19 says, many smaller weddings opt for insuite receptions or restaurant receptions because they are just more affordable when you are dealing with smaller groups. 

Failing that, you should check out my list of Vegas wedding venues. I even have a category for less than 20 guests! http://www.littlevegaswedding.com/the-directory/wedding-venue-list/

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Options
    Lisax4156Lisax4156 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Check out Forever Together Receptions. They can accommodate small to large parties. My reception was for 55 ppl. My reception alone with buffet and open beer and soda bar was $2800.  They can also do both weddings and receptions together at the same time as well. Its a family owned and operated venue.

Check out their website www.togetherforeverreceptions.com ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards