Ohio-Cleveland

Alterations

Does anyone know of a good place for wedding dress alterations in the Cleveland area? My dress is from David's Bridal so I don't want to spend too much, considering the dress was pretty reasonable. 

Thanks!

Re: Alterations

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I went to Valentinos in Twinsburg.  She was awesome and I only needed one fitting (yet a ton of work!)
  • Julieann's bridal in Columbia Station. I had my alteration's done there. I had my bustle done (over bustle and a ballgown bustle d/t my dress being 2 different layers with 2 different fabrics), the front hemmed, and a little taken in at the top. She also added a heart with fabric from one of my dad's old work shirts to the bottom, and she took my mom's old veil off the hat it was on, and put it on a comb. She only charged me $180 (also for my reasonably priced david's bridal dress :)) She does excellent work!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Second for Julianne's. She did my dress, bridesmaids and my mother's dress for my wedding. She is now working on my mother's wedding dress and basically completely redoing it for her. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Thank you! Just booked my appointment with Julianne's Bridal. She seems to be getting a lot of other good reviews on here. 

• Julianne's has a great reputation, but keep in mind the cost of alterations there does not include steaming!  I ended up using Miranda's Vintage Bridal in Tremont.  It was about the same price as Julianne's once you took the steaming into account, plus much more convenient and closer to home.  Really charming little boutique, too - not that it makes a difference in the quality of alterations, but it was definitely nicer than being in somebody's living room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards