Wisconsin

DJ and Officiant on a budget

Apparently I'm very naive about the cost of a DJ.  Does a decent DJ under $800 exist?  We are also searching for an officiant (non-religious ceremony) for around $200.  Recommendations for the Milwaukee area anyone?

Re: DJ and Officiant on a budget

• Matrimonies Made in Heaven has a price of $195 listed on her website, but her reviews aren't that great. 

I don't know any DJ's under $800, but I'm only paying $1000 for mine - All Star Music. 
  • Another idea is using an ipod for music. You can program your list of songs and just let that play at night. Otherwise just looking on craiglist for a DJ. My FI brother know a few DJ, so they are doing it for a deal.
  • ajc22ajc22 member
    First Comment
    I went to a wedding last week in Madison and the DJ was really great.It was a small event and I'm certain it was under 800.00….His name is Adam 1-608-469-7224 .. you can email me if u want to at amers53222@yahoo.com
  • Rox629Rox629 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    We used DJ Express out of West Bend. Extremely good priced. For just DJ service alone we paid about $550. Plus the guy we had did a awesome job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards