Indiana

Unique Bloomington Wedding Reception Venues

I am looking for venues in or around Bloomington, IN and I can't find anything that seems right. We are looking for something in August 2016 with around 100 guests for under 2000 dollars. I would like a location where we can have both the ceremony and reception but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it was just the reception. We are outdoorsy types so we would love to incorporate some nature. August will probably be terribly hot though, so an air conditioned space would be great. I have looked and looked online for suggestions but I don't love the idea of having the reception in a barn or at a country club. Does anyone have ANY suggestions for unique and beautiful places to have a reception on the cheap in Bloomington? 

Re: Unique Bloomington Wedding Reception Venues

• Went to a lovely wedding at IU. The wedding was in the lobby of the IU auditorium. It has a painted ceiling. Bride made her entrance by coming down a long, curved staircase. Cocktail hour was outside around fountain where there are fish made of gold. Back inside for dinner. Not sure about price, but it was a classy, pleasant affair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards