New Jersey

Limo's in NJ?

Hello my Knot Sisters!!

I need help, I went to action limo and fell in love with them, but the price I was quoted was waaaaaaaaaay over other quotes that I am getting over the phone, like $600 over!!  I am really bummed out about it.  I went to Santo's and their classical cars were in really bad condition!! I was shocked they even showed us their car!

I was wondering could you suggest some vendors that you worked with or experienced, who have mint condition cars? I really appreciate it!

Re: Limo's in NJ?

• I'm surprised. I used action and they were the least expensive with the nicest fleet. We opted for a 10 passenger Chrysler limo and the 32 passenger party bus. Classic cars were nice but not worth the added expense IMO. I think I was quoted $1600 for the car and 700 for the limo. I went limo. I had the same problem when I went to see the cars at Santos. They hadn't been cleaned and the girl I met with gave us the impression we were bothering her. Meanwhile I made an appt with her weeks in advance.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have found Santos to be nothing but awesome to work with. We went to look at vehicles and they were all super clean and new looking. We did not look at the classic cars since I knew we weren't going to be using them. We are getting a 10 passenger Chrysler 3000 limo which was pristine. I have see them at a number of bridal shows as well and their cars are always very clean and gorgeous.
  • @Jenn7778 thanks for your feedback with Santos, unfortunately my experience was the complete opposite.  The party bus looked fine, but the classical cars were not in good condition at all.  I am happy however they worked out for you, Lord knows we have so many decisions to make, so it's great when we finally find what fits for us congrats!

@FutureMrsN3312, @ Santos, yea the girl was very nice, but the car I wanted wasn't cool at all.  Action limo I absolutely adore, so I am going to reconsider them again, even if it's over my budget, because there cars are in pristine condition!!  
  • @pearl78 about 3-4 of my friends have used TRU Limos in Linden, NJ and had a great experience with them.  I haven't booked a date yet so once I get that I will head that way.  Also DJ Limo in Roselle Park is a good place to look but I have heard mixed reviews on them too.
  • @Jeannine12 thank you so much, I will be certain to look these 2 up !  Congrats on your engagement and good luck with vendor shopping!

• @pearl78 thank you I believe that venue shopping is making my freshly dyed hair go gray quicker...lol
  • @Jeannine12, just remember to enjoy!!  lol And when it gets crazy it means it's time to step away from it for a minute!  lol
  • @pearl78 thank you that is my new plan...and yoga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards