New Jersey
Options

Dash of Class

Good morning,

I have a meeting with Dash of Class next week. I really love them, but have no idea what to expect as far as pricing is concerned. I've heard everything from they're very reasonable to sooo super expensive. I am looking to get married next July, and ideally would like reception music with some uplighting and the TVs. Has anyone ever done this combo and could give me an idea about the cost so I don't go in there blind?!? THANKS! :))

Re: Dash of Class

• Options
    I met with them and ended up hiring someone else just because I clicked with them more. Their DJ packages for a 4 hour reception start at $1,800 and them it is an additional $300 for DJ at cocktail hour or $500 for a live musician at cocktail hour (we are having a pianist). The lighting packages were anywhere from $500-$1700 depending on what you wanted and if you needed uplighting or just intelligent lighting and then he TV's were between $500-$1,200 depending on how many you wanted and what you wanted them used for.

This was 6 months ago so I am not sure if they have had any price changes since then. Hope this helps a bit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards