Washington-Seattle

USPS Wedding Themed Stamps for Sale (70 cent)

For Sale!!! 6 sheets of 20- 70 cent "Yes, I Do" stamps ordered from the USPS. 

After stopping by multiple post offices, I quickly realized that if I wanted the wedding themed stamps I would have to order them online.  No problem, when I placed the order I was told they would ship out in one day.  Perfect, as I needed to get my invites out that week!  Unfortunately they did not ship for TWO weeks so I had to pick up the only style of 70 cent stamps that were available at the post office, monarch butterflies, which ended up looking beautiful and only caused me a little bit of stress!  Anyways, I am now stuck with 120 seventy cent stamps that I will likely never need again and I am hoping I can sell them to someone who is looking for beautiful stamps for their invites! 

Here is a link to the stamps on the USPS website so you can see what they look like... https://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?categoryNavIds=buy-stamps%3astamps-by-theme%3awedding-stamps&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&productId=S_587604&categoryId=wedding-stamps

$12 a sheet or $80 for all 6 sheets!

Please send me an email at katelyn.irwin11@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks!

Re: USPS Wedding Themed Stamps for Sale (70 cent)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards