August 2013 Weddings

October 2012 Siggy? Is the Update Siggy Feature Working??

One - I assume HM location is the winner for the Oct 2012 siggy for our board.

Two - Is the Update Signature feature working?  I've been trying for days and just getting errors. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: October 2012 Siggy? Is the Update Siggy Feature Working??

• Yes it is honeymoon location. Sorry my internet has been malfunctioning the last week so I was unable to "announce" it.

I will try to upload my new siggy picture now and let you know how it goes.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_october-2012-siggy-is-the-update-siggy-feature-working?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:92433159-e63f-4090-9ae6-24e2ea82fddcPost:ad183b3d-adb8-4a59-9141-9c0b1a968b62">Re: October 2012 Siggy? Is the Update Siggy Feature Working??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes it is honeymoon location. Sorry my internet has been malfunctioning the last week so I was unable to "announce" it. I will try to upload my new siggy picture now and let you know how it goes.
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I am good to go now. 

• Question. Having trouble figuring out how to get the things in my profile added to my signature so that I don't have to add them every single time. I have the Siggy challenge, but don't know how to attach..

Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_october-2012-siggy-is-the-update-siggy-feature-working?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:92433159-e63f-4090-9ae6-24e2ea82fddcPost:8404bde8-cb77-4cfe-abdd-7c3427199604">Re: October 2012 Siggy? Is the Update Siggy Feature Working??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Question. Having trouble figuring out how to get the things in my profile added to my signature so that I don't have to add them every single time. I have the Siggy challenge, but don't know how to attach..
    Posted by Clio073[/QUOTE]

On the right handside when you are on one of the community boards is a link that says "Update Signature".  There will be a box towards the bottom where you put in the code for your signature.  It should look something like this:

<p class="MsoNormal">Aug 2013 Brides - Oct Siggy :  HM Location</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><center>a <a href="URL OF YOUR SIGGY GOES HERE"/></a>></a></center></p><p class="MsoNormal">You can add text as you wish and other items that you want in your siggy before or after the siggy code such as a countdown ticker.   </p><p class="MsoNormal"> </p>

• Thanks!
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Testing signature
  • Kind of feeling computer illeterate. Figured out how to add the ticker with some help from you guys. Now. I have that down, but having trouble adding a picture to my signature. I don't know how you put in the right code. I found the picture I wanted on the site, but the codes don't come up easy. I am not finding this a very easy to navigate website for me to get to my bio. Anyhow, any help would be great.

Otherwise, I would love to travel to New Zealand for the honeymoon. We aren't doing a honeymoon though as we are doing a destination wedding and even if we weren't the wedding itself is wiping out the savings. So, that's that.

Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards