Nevada-Las Vegas

Opinions needed please

we are thinking bout Tropicana or 702 wedding where its the Hawaiian gardens. Which do you think has more bang for buck and setting wise look. Im looking at not just the ceremony but add-ons as well. :) Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Opinions needed please

• KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    How many people are you having? 

I notice a lot of the packages at the hawaiian gardens have a small guest cap.

I love the Havana room at Tropicana, had it been open when we were planning, I would have booked it. There Terrace and courtyard is nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im not sure how many we are inviting but the cap number is 50 lol.  ive been stalking Tropicana for awhile and im so happy they redid it :)

• They did an amazing job at the remodel! If I was just planning a wedding now, taking in considerations of transporting people to our off strip venue we actually got married at. I would have done it at the trop, ceremony in the courtyard and reception at Havana. I don't regret having our wedding where we did because those options weren't even an option when we booked, but I think I would have preferred to keep it on the strip in the end.

The only thing I regret not doing at our wedding was the strip tour for photos. It just wasn't an option with how far off the strip we were.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for the input.  Greatly appreciated.  I think both places look great.  Plus with both places we can stay there as well and both have Jacuzzi tubs lol a plus with me:)
  • Tropicana looks awesome! Their beach club and the Havana room look really nice and modern. I'd be interested to see them in person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yea we will take a trip and go see in person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards