New York-Hudson Valley
Options

New here (!!) + Mansion on Broadway...

Hello all! 

I am new here - living in NYC but planning a HV wedding. We were engaged last month in beautiful Yosemite. We are looking for a venue that is not wedding-y, but not super rustic where we have to bring in everything. I love the idea of an old mansion with opportunity for outside cocktail hour.

That being said, I contacted Mansion on Broadway and was hoping for some insight. Has anyone gotten married here? I haven't visited the venue yet but I can't seem to find many reviews of it online... any insight is appreciated!

Hugs,
Melissa

Re: New here (!!) + Mansion on Broadway...

• Options
    Welcome!

What's your guest list size? And what about budget? I have looked at a lot of venues online and some that stick out to me are Bear Mountain Inn (and Overlook Lodge), Diamond Mills, Roundhouse at Beacon Falls, and The Garrison.

There's also the Highlands Country Club which is an old mansion with a beauriful verandah for cocktail hour/outdoor mingling.

Mansion on Broadway got great reviews from my future uncle in law, but they got married there about 15 years ago!
  • Options
    Welcome!

What's your guest list size? And what about budget? I have looked at a lot of venues online and some that stick out to me are Bear Mountain Inn (and Overlook Lodge), Diamond Mills, Roundhouse at Beacon Falls, and The Garrison.

There's also the Highlands Country Club which is an old mansion with a beauriful verandah for cocktail hour/outdoor mingling.

Mansion on Broadway got great reviews from my future uncle in law, but they got married there about 15 years ago!
    thanks darling! we have about 175-200 - i am looking to spend $150-175pp and have that include everything. we are looking at the garrison next week along with roundhouse at beacon. i reached out to highlands country club yesterday and am waiting for a response :) - i just heard about diamond mills and did some research, might be worth a visit as well! 

thank you again! 
  • Options
    mtrentad Diamond Mills is worth the visit. Its a bit far but its very pretty. The place is very clean and the food is very good. I was thinking about getting married there, but its just a bit too far for my liking.
  • Options
    Jean0715 said:
    mtrentad Diamond Mills is worth the visit. Its a bit far but its very pretty. The place is very clean and the food is very good. I was thinking about getting married there, but its just a bit too far for my liking.
    yes, so pretty but a bit too far for us. (two hours from nyc & three-four hours for our family out on long island). where did you end up choosing for your day?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards