Michigan-Detroit
Options

Pro Pics!!

edited June 2014 in Michigan-Detroit
We got some of our Pro Pics in from our May wedding at the Crofoot!! I absolutely love them :)

If anyone is looking for a great non-traditional venue, the Crofoot was amazing to work with!

Also if anyone is looking for an affordable and wonderful photographer who is a recent CCS grad - Lauren Piippo did a wonderful job.

http://laurenpiippo.com/

Couldn't be happier :)

Oh also! the cake was from Holiday Market (we also did sheet cakes from them) and literally every single person told me that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had! And their prices were great :)

4.jpg 103.3K
13.jpg 170.5K
19.jpg 252.5K
48.jpg 205.6K
60.jpg 318.1K
59.jpg 108.6K
69.jpg 138.9K
62.jpg 186.1K

Re: Pro Pics!!

• Options
    Everything looked gorgous!
  • Options
    Wow, it's beautiful. I TOTALLY agree on Holiday Market's wedding cakes. They made ours and it was the best cake we ever had (not just limiting to wedding cakes)

For our taste test of the cake we had them try 4 different fillings. My husband and 2 kids and I tasted each different one and we each loved a different one, LOL. We went with my husband's choice (the Passion Fruit mousse) because he'd had so few decisions in the wedding. It was absolutely amazing. We had about 1/2 of the bottom layer left, put it in our basement freezer unit and ate it for weeks. It was amazing. 
  • Options
    Wow, it's beautiful. I TOTALLY agree on Holiday Market's wedding cakes. They made ours and it was the best cake we ever had (not just limiting to wedding cakes)

For our taste test of the cake we had them try 4 different fillings. My husband and 2 kids and I tasted each different one and we each loved a different one, LOL. We went with my husband's choice (the Passion Fruit mousse) because he'd had so few decisions in the wedding. It was absolutely amazing. We had about 1/2 of the bottom layer left, put it in our basement freezer unit and ate it for weeks. It was amazing. 
    I also love that they give you a 1 year anniversary cake free! I was set on a 3 tiered cake so I could save the top tier....but they explained the free 1 year cake and it ended up saving me so much money. Having a 2 tiered cake and sheet cakes all from holiday was the best decision I could have made on cake! so good....now i want cake hahaha :)
  • Options
    KprzesKprzes member
    First Comment
    Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards