Wedding Party
Options

What color scheme, mainly bridesmaids dresses, would match a nude wedding dress?

I don't want a white wedding dress, found a beautiful nude colored dress but not sure what colors go well with it- namely bridesmaids dresses. I like the pink/mint/gold color scheme but not sure what color to go the bridesmaids dresses that won't clash. I can't seem to find any pictures on the web of nude wedding dresses w/ the party in the pic. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :)

Re: What color scheme, mainly bridesmaids dresses, would match a nude wedding dress?

• Options
    Do you have a picture of your dress? What time of year is your wedding?

Nude is a neutral, so you can pretty much pick anything.

*********************************************************************************

• Options
    Since nude is a neutral you can pretty much go with whatever color scheme/bridesmaid dress color you want.

• Options
    Any. Nude is a neutral.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Any color(s) will look good.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Ditto PP.  If you would like to stand out, why not have the BMs in a darker color?  Navy would go with your pink/mint/gold color scheme.
  • Options
    NymeruNymeru member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'd have them be in gold or a pink that goes well with your dress.
  • Options
    I read the title and thought you were a nudist and not wearing anything...like this:

But as other PP's said, since it is a neutral color, any color is fine. I think a pale green or blush would look pretty.

• Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Ditto PPs on almost any colour working with a skin-toned dress.  Below are some brides in nude dresses and their bridesmaids:
    bridesmaids

• Options
    I'd vote for blush or a darker color- like navy. I think in my head the bride should be "lighter" but I think that's just because were used to it. 

Is it a lighter nude or a darker nude? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards