New Jersey - South

pricing for Luciens Manor

i was curious what ppl are being quoted at luciens at a person price.  i am interested at looking at the venue but dont wanna drive an hour if its completely out of my price range!  please help

Re: pricing for Luciens Manor

• My wedding is in nov and Im paying $108 pp. it includes 5 hours open bar, cake, food, linens, dessert, 2 pasta stations, hibachi stations. So far so good.

• It includes taxes and gratitude.
  • i know my friend paid $140 pp. But that was on 9/10/11 so it was a coveted date. She had a great cocktail reception. The one thing that I personally don't like about Luciens is their food. I've been to more than one wedding and their food is always so so to me.
  • We are planning for August 2014, Saturday evening...$80/person. We are making no changes to the original package because it includes sooooo much.
  • Are these prices for both ceremony & reception?
  • KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I was quoted right around the $100/pp (including tax & gratuity) for a Jan 2014 wedding when I visited with them.  The ceremony onsite would have been an additional $250 (I believe)
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It depends on the room and when your wedding is. I booked last August for next October in the Venetian Room and I'm paying $100/pp ($127/pp with tax), but I know prices went up a month after we booked.
  • Does Lucien's Manor have a minimum amount of guests like at the Merion? We are going to have less than 100 guests and I don't want to waste my time checking the place out it it does.
  • You should be able to call them.  They will probably give you this information over the phone.  I know many venues won't give out prices over the phone.  But asking for a guest minimum, they should answer.  The venue doesn't want to waste their time anymore than you don't want to waste your time.
  • We just booked our reception there and they did say there was a 100 person minimum...
  • No we are only having 60-70 people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards