Ohio-Cleveland

I'm getting really frustrated

So I have found the perfect place for my wedding ceremony and now the lady won't get back to us so we can make our deposit!! UGH!!! I really don't want to look anywhere else because that place was perfect. I am so sad now.

Re: I'm getting really frustrated

• How long has it been since you let her know you want to book with them? This time of year you may need to give vendors a little bit more time because they are right in the heart of wedding season right now.
  • Well we saw the place on June 21st  and I told her then I wanted to book and that we would have the deposit to her on June 27th she said great we will be in touch and now she's not answering the phone we went down to the place on this past Saturday and she wasn't there.
  • Its only the 30th. give it time. I am having mine at a non traditional place and it still took my lady a few days to get back to me. Good luck!!
  • Okay I will. I just don't want to look at another place. lol I am so not into this part of wedding planning

• I love wedding planning!! actually any kind of party planning.

• I just thought I would never ever get married so I don't think it has hit me yet lol!
  • Maybe she's been on vacation and you'll hear back from her today or tomorrow after she gets caught up on all her messages & emails.

• uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I think you'll find with many vendors that they prefer one type of communication (email or phone) and are much faster that way. Our photographer answers email immediately but is very hard to get on the phone. You'll figure out what people prefer and that will help you get answers and information more quickly.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards