Massachusetts-Boston

Wedding decor for sale purple/white/silver

-Purple and white fake petal aisle runners, 6in wide x 15 feet long. Fake petals glued on to tulle. Used once, may have some specks of dirt but in very good condition. $20 -Love wire cake topper. Heart is approx 5" x 5.25", stem is 3". $15 -Bubbles - 12 with silver ribbon tied around the top, 42 with no ribbon (54 total). $10 (pickup only, will not ship). -Birdcage/card holder - approx 10" wide, 7" deep, 12" high. Decorated with purple and white petals and tulle ribbon. Happy to sell with or without decorations. $10 (pickup only, will not ship). -Table numbers - for tables 1-6 in silver frames (please note that there is no glass in the frames to cover the paper). Bought on Etsy for $5 each, selling all 6 for $15. If you need more than 6, I can give you the name of the Etsy seller so that you can buy the ones you are missing. -Fake petals - 1 bag of white and 1 bag of purple, 500 petals per bag. Selling for $5 each. -I also have a roll of white tulle, 6 in in width, that should have about 10-20 yards left on it. Free with any purchase. All prices are negotiable, willing to discount if multiple items are purchased. Pickup is in Boston.

Re: Wedding decor for sale purple/white/silver

• Sorry, I can never get this to format correctly.
    -Purple and white fake petal aisle runners, 6in wide x 15 feet long. Fake petals glued on to tulle. Used once, may have some specks of dirt but in very good condition. $20 
    -Love wire cake topper. Heart is approx 5" x 5.25", stem is 3". $15 
    -Bubbles - 12 with silver ribbon tied around the top, 42 with no ribbon (54 total). $10 (pickup only, will not ship). 
    -Birdcage/card holder - approx 10" wide, 7" deep, 12" high. Decorated with purple and white petals and tulle ribbon. Happy to sell with or without decorations. $10 (pickup only, will not ship). 
    -Table numbers - for tables 1-6 in silver frames (please note that there is no glass in the frames to cover the paper). Bought on Etsy for $5 each, selling all 6 for $15. If you need more than 6, I can give you the name of the Etsy seller so that you can buy the ones you are missing. 
    -Fake petals - 1 bag of white and 1 bag of purple, 500 petals per bag. Selling for $5 each. 
    -I also have a roll of white tulle, 6 in in width, that should have about 10-20 yards left on it. Free with any purchase. 
    All prices are negotiable, willing to discount if multiple items are purchased. Pickup is in Boston.

• Birdcage and bubbles are sold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards