Texas-San Antonio

bridal portrait locations?

Any suggestions of where to get my bridal portraits taken? I would like to have someplace that has indoor (or at least covered) & outdoor options. It gets so hot that and we're getting into the summer months. Our wedding is July 19th (indoor wedding). How soon before the wedding should I get my bridal portraits taken?

We're also having a love story done by our videographer, so more than one location suggestion would be helpful.

Our photographer is Creative Images by Doug Carter, and our videographer is Someone In Time Productions, Carl Hataway.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridal portrait locations?

• Ask who is doing your bridal portraits how long it will take to get the photos back. Many photographers will have to edit all of them before they give them to you. Do you need any of the prints for the wedding? Maybe you want to have a photo from it on display at your reception.
  • I recommend the Eilan Hotel property grounds.  It has so many different areas to photograph and I loved it for mine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • My comment went to the wrong post. weird. sorry about that. You can try the Japanese tea garden, the river walk, and any of the missions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards