DC

Our Wedding Video

tcreid10tcreid10 member
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited September 2013 in DC
Before we got married, I was on this site all the time using these forums to our advantage so I figured we would share our highlights with brides-to-be still in the trenches that are wedding planning. Trust me, all the sweat and tears are well worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRWhPJyJOyA

Here are my top 3 tips (I was our planner and was soon after asked to plan for another bride). 1) Get a day-of coordinator. You do not want to be the go-to person that day. We used the amazing team at Art of Wow Event Planning & Design, whom we found at a bridal expo (Go to those!); 2) Negotiate! Vendors want your money and will usually settle for less than sticker price; 3) Have a vision, but be flexible. Things will happen. At the end of the day, your saying 'yes' to forever with your best friend, regardless of whether so-and-so can't make it (or you have a few crashers). Make a decision to have fun during the planning process and the day of. It will all be over before you know it!

Re: Our Wedding Video

•  Beautiful wedding!

Where did you find the tall vases that you used for centerpieces?! I'm an 8.29.14 Bride and I've made no progress on my centerpieces.

Congratulations girl, Thanks:)
  • Congratulations on your wedding. You looked beautiful.  Loved your BP dresses too.  Thanks for the words of advice. You definitely looked like you had fun. :-)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• What venue is this? @tcreld10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards