Wedding Classifieds
Options

MULTIPLE ITEMS FOR SALE!!

I have a bunch of different items for sale, and some things were never used. Items are listed below with descriptions and the corresponding pictures are all at the bottom. I am located in Charlotte, NC for pickup, or I can ship an item as long as you pay the shipping fee. My email is hawarren1@gmail.com so let me know if you're interested in anything.

1. Cardboard Antique Car Standee Decoration - Measures 4 feet 2 inches tall and 9 feet 7 inches wide. Used once, perfect condition. License plate can be personalized, but we didn't personalize it, so you still could. Great for decoration or as a prop/background for a photo booth. $30 OBO

2. Set of Toasting Glasses - Never used (never even been out of the box except to take these pictures). The stems are black if you can't tell from the picture. Asking $20.

3. 13-tool Pocket Knives - I have 5 of these and actually bought these from the Knot for groomsmen gifts, but ended up getting them something different, and waited too late to return them. Silver-plated, could be easily engraved. Can be attached to a keychain. Selling for $10 each, or $8 each if you buy all 5.

4. Take Out Boxes - I have 220 of these that I ordered from Oriental Trading to be used for a candy buffet favor. Never used. Black and white design with black ribbon. Oriental Trading sells them for $4/dozen. I'll give you all 220 for $25.

5. Flower Girl Basket - Didn't match my flower girl's dress and can't return it. Has only been out of the box for the picture. Has a feather applique on each side. $12

6. Feather Plume Pen - Planned to use with guest book, but it got left at home, so it's never been used. $8

7. Thank You Cards - Set of 50 with matching envelopes. These are just what I had left over. Ivory color with silver trim around the edge and silver letters. The insides of the cards and the matching envelopes are ivory colored but blank. $15 OBO

Re: MULTIPLE ITEMS FOR SALE!!

• Options
    You may want to consider lowering the prices for the pocket knives. These exact ones are selling for $4.95/each on the knot, including personalization. http://weddingshop.theknot.com/pocketknife.aspx
  • Options
    I just sold the knives and the car standee, but everything else is still available!
  • Options
    I just sold the knives and the car standee, but everything else is still available!
    I feel bad for whoever bought them without checking the current retail price WITH engraving.
  • Options
    When I bought them they were $13 each without engraving, plus I paid shipping, so I was just trying to make back some of the money I spent. I was unaware of the current price when I created this listing, but the person who bought them thought it was money well spent. I appreciate the comments trying to help, and I don't want to be rude, but there's no reason to comment if you aren't interested in anything or trying to help.
  • Options
    When I bought them they were $13 each without engraving, plus I paid shipping, so I was just trying to make back some of the money I spent. I was unaware of the current price when I created this listing, but the person who bought them thought it was money well spent. I appreciate the comments trying to help, and I don't want to be rude, but there's no reason to comment if you aren't interested in anything or trying to help.
    What do you think I was trying to do? 

Furthermore, this is a public forum, and when you post something, you open yourself up to any and all comments.
  • Options
    As I said, I do appreciate any comments trying to help, and I understand that your first comment was just trying to help, but there was no need to say you feel bad for whoever bought them. It was a little rude and very unnecessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards