Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Help-engagement photos Sunday!

Hello All!

My fiance and I are having our engagement photos done this upcoming Sunday at 2 local parks, the first is a metropark/ garden type of location which has lots of paths, trees, flowers and bridges and the second being a reservoir park for us to get our feet in the sand/water at the beach.

Those of you that had engagement photos done, did you change your outfits? How many times did you change your outfits?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help-engagement photos Sunday!

• Options
  • Options
    The more important question is how long is your session? Will you have time to chafe your clothes and get all the images you want? Does your photog allow for outfit changes? I would talk to your photog and see what s/he says, that way you know what to expect.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

The more important question is how long is your session? Will you have time to chafe your clothes and get all the images you want? Does your photog allow for outfit changes? I would talk to your photog and see what s/he says, that way you know what to expect.
    Our session is from 6-9 pm, and the locations are only 2 minutes apart from each other which is a plus. Good point on asking our photographer, but I doubt he will have a problem as he is very down to earth and when I look at his website and his engagement photos, after a few photos the outfits have changed a little in some way or another.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did one outfit change, and had a 2.5 hour shoot with 2 locations. It worked out well, and I'm glad we have a little variety in our final photos. I don't think more than two different outfits is necessary.

Have fun at your shoot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards