Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair help!

I need opinions/suggestions on hair!  I will attach a picture of my dress but my issue is that where there are straps I am struggling with whether or not to have any type of hair bling.  Either a hair chain or a clip.  Also, my wedding is Sept. 29th and my hair is cut into an angled bob and I haven't been able to commit to letting it grow.  I'm a little self conscious of my face feeling huge if I have it pulled back but again I'm worried that leaving it down will be too busy with my dress.  I don't even have my dress in my possession yet but I'm already wondering if I should take the swoop off in the back.  It was originally my favourite part but now I am questioning it.  Thanks!

Re: Hair help!

• gorgeous dress :) im not a fan of hair chains, but that being said I would say do what makes you feel gorgeous, sexy and confident.  I think if you have an angular bob I would go with a hair clip maybe with a lil bling and feather effect.  HTH :)
  • Your hair style and your dress are two completely different aspects to your overall look. Have your hair the way you want it, however feels most beautiful to you. If you don't like how you look with your hair pulled back then have it down. It won't make or break your overall look. Same goes for hair bling. It is very difficult to over-do it with accessories on your wedding day. You're supposed to look done up and special. I always love it when I see brides go all out with their look. It's most likely the only time in your life when you get to really do it up! So don't be scared to go all the way! Nobody will think it's busy or overdone. Your a bride! You're supposed to be dressed to the 9's!!

I have a sparkly dress, I'm going to have my hair down (I don't like how I look with my hair up either), with a blingy necklace, earrings, bracelet, and hair clip, plus veil! I don't want to look like just my average self with a wedding gown thrown on, I want to be dripping in bridal essence from head to toe! 
  • I don't like my hair up either so I am going with a half up/down look. I am also blinding it out...I say you can't have too much bling on your wedding day!! Do what makes you feel amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with the other ladies. You're going to be so beautiful no matter how you do your hair!!

I'm doing a half up half down as well with a tiara! I've never worn one before!! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • keozie said:
    I need opinions/suggestions on hair!  I will attach a picture of my dress but my issue is that where there are straps I am struggling with whether or not to have any type of hair bling.  Either a hair chain or a clip.  Also, my wedding is Sept. 29th and my hair is cut into an angled bob and I haven't been able to commit to letting it grow.  I'm a little self conscious of my face feeling huge if I have it pulled back but again I'm worried that leaving it down will be too busy with my dress.  I don't even have my dress in my possession yet but I'm already wondering if I should take the swoop off in the back.  It was originally my favourite part but now I am questioning it.  Thanks!
    I love the idea of a hair chain or clip! I plan on using a cool hair piece with my hair down as well, and I feel your pain on finding them! I just did a quick google shopping search for hair chains and came up with a lot of different shops you could check out:

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a pixie cut right now and I'm attempting to grow mine out for February next year.  I went with a crystal head band, very delicate not huge because I don't have alot of hair right now. Or I love the idea of a hair clip.  But its hard to get ideas for shorter hair, it seems like you need 3 ft of hair to find a hairstyle.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards