Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Nautical/Beach Wedding... Ceremony/Reception Ideas? **New Bride, Need Advice! :)

Hi! My fiancé and I are trying to have a very nautical wedding! We would love a beach ceremony. For our reception, we would love a venue with a great view (open to tent wedding)-- any suggestions or ideas from other Cape/MV/Nantucket brides would be amazing :) Thank you!! PS- we are definitely on a cheaper budget, hoping to have around 100 people, would prefer a venue where guests can stay overnight

Re: Nautical/Beach Wedding... Ceremony/Reception Ideas? **New Bride, Need Advice! :)

• There are a lot of options, the problem will be keeping it within your budget, that's the problem that I am having. Cape Cod weddings are expensive! I'm getting married at the Corsair and Crossrip resort next September. I don't know when you're looking to get married, the Corsair is all booked for 2015 but currently booking for 2016. I also looked at the Pelham House Resort which was beautiful but you'll be on your own with planning, the staff there didn't seem too helpful. Both of these venues are beachfront hotels. I considered the Lighthouse Inn in Dennis as well, but never made it to look at it. Hope this helps!
  • It really depends on your definition of a "cheaper budget" If its under 10k Id recommend maybe looking at a beach ceremony and then a hotel reception(not on the water) I know the Holiday Inn does very affordable receptions and a ceremony can be done very easily at any of Falmouth's beautiful beaches. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards