Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Still no album after 10 months

So I'd made friends w a photographer I worked w once a few yrs prior to the wedding. Great guy, super talented, and offered to do the whole thing at-cost. Things were mostly ok up to the wedding with a few glitches I overlooked (ex we never took my bridal portraits bc I couldn't pin down a date w him), and I'd wanted to make a guest book of our engagement photos just w Picaboo, but he offered to do and never did (supposedly an issue w the printing vendor). Anyway, got married 9/7/14, got the pix (online) in December, but haven't seen him since to even pick an album cover. There's been some communication but there's always an excuse or I just don't hear from him for a while. Now, I know some of it was legit, but I just don't think 7 months is fair. And I'm frustrated bc I feel like, rather than admit he's over-committed w his other job, he just makes excuses. We never set a date on our contract tho. What should I do??

Re: Still no album after 10 months

• Options
    Keep asking for it him or contact a lawyer. 
    I'd give him a deadline or request the money back for the portion you paid for the album.
    Was he making a nice one, or just one on Picaboo? If it's just Picaboo, then you might be better off doing it yourself.
    Unfortunately that's really all you can do :( Sorry you are dealing with this. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards