Georgia-Atlanta

Affordable RD location?

I'm looking for a place in Atlanta (ideally near Decatur or downtown/midtown) to host my RD with about 50 people. Can anyone recommend a restaurant that offers group dining under $25pp, not including alcohol? Every place I've called either can't accommodate such a large group, or their price on alcohol is expensive, so I'm trying to come up with ideas of other places to check out. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable RD location?

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Not near Decatur but I know both Greenwoods on Green Street in Roswell and Smokejack in downtown Alpharetta both offer private dining for under $25pp and can fit your guest list. Have you looked in to having something catered and delivered? Our favorite bbq restaurant is 'Cue and they just opened a new location in Peachtree City. They quoted us $700 for three meats (pork, chicken, and ribs), three side items, dessert, buns, plates, forks, spoons, knives, sauces, chafing trays, delivery and someone to serve and clean up the food for two hours for 40 people. They are delivering to my parent's hiuse and we are having the RD in the backyard.

• Check with Eva, the owner of One-Way Cafe in Avondale Estates. Great food, great prices and nice folks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards