Ohio-Cleveland
Options

bridal shower

I need ideas to give to my bridesmaids for a bridal shower. I would like to be in the Medina area, not have to use their catering, and not be a church! Something fun and unique. Thanks!

Re: bridal shower

• Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I'd leave this up to them to figure out.  If they have questions, they'll ask you...but finding a venue is a huge part of the price and since you don't know their budget for the shower, I wouldn't go there. 
  • Options
    Well they did ask me for help, because I am from the area and they are not. That's why I wanted multiple ideas as well! That is also why I don't want a venue with a requirement of using their catering.
  • Options
    Don't they have really cute buildings you can rent that are a part of the metro parks out there? Not sure if that's what you're looking for. Just recently went to a shower in a building in a park in Lakewood and it was so pretty since the place had a ton of windows.
  • Options

Since they aren't from the area I would recommend trying to find a resturant maybe where they can have it. It will make it easier for them to coordinate the food then. I'm not familiar with Medina so going throw out some different types of places that I've known people to have bridal showers where I live

• Winery
    • Resturant with private room available
    • Tea Room
    • Wine Bar
    • Martini Bar
  • Options
    Went to a shower last year at Miss Molly's Tea Room in Medina. The atmosphere was too cute, food was AMAZING. Everyone really enjoyed it!
  • Options
    We are using the Brooklyn Exchange Cabin in Hinckley Metroparks for a Sunday brunch. I guess you could say it's a little rustic, but it's really quite nice. My family has rented it the past few years for our family reunions :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards