California-Northern

Bay Area Budget Venue

I feel like this has been posted 100 times, but I've looked through the past 4 years of posts for a venue for about 60 people for 3000 or under (thats with food for reception), we are having a wedding for under 7000k (my man is military, so basically, we're hardcore budgeting right now). We live in wine country but are willing to travel to about an hour away. The wedding will be late October, and Im open to morning, lunch or evening.... Please help. I mean, we are looking everywhere and I'm starting to panic.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Bay Area Budget Venue

• we're getting married in saratoga springs. it's about 5K for 50 people. you can cut out a lot and probably due it for $4K. it's beautiful outdoor setting, they have 5 areas. and jennifer the coordinator is great to work with.

good luck
    Katherine
  • Im also a saratoga springs bride, If you can be flexible on your day of the week, they have some amazing deals as well!
  • Try Shadowbrook in Capitola. It is a restaurant and you can hold your ceremony and reception there. It's not your traditional reception, you can't have a DJ and there isn't really dancing, but it's a great place. We got quoted $4500.00, that's for 45 people with the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, cake and hosted beer/wine. I know it's not under 3k, but I'm sure you can take some things out.

The place is so pretty and super unique, one of a kind place.
  • mklammklam member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Thanks everyone. 

We have the alcohol (my man happens to work at a winery when not doing doing USMC stuff and we get free bottles just about everyday. )

I'll look at these places! Thanks again
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I've had a lot of friends on low budgets get married at Shadelands Ranch Museum in Walnut Creek. It's a pretty outdoor venue and my friend said she paid $400 to have the ceremony and reception there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards