Tennessee

Small wedding venue

We are getting married September 6, 2014 in front of immediate family, so only about 30 people. I am having such a hard time finding a unique, small, and affordable venue around the Memphis/Mississippi area. I really do not want to spend $1000 on a venue for 30 people. Is that that just unreasonable? Any suggestions?

Re: Small wedding venue

• Look at local parks
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Looking to get married in Nashville Oct. 4th.  We are looking for a venue that will accommodate 50-60 people. We are thinking of a cool trendy new restaurant or a unique to Nashville location. We will have ceremony and dinner at the same location.
     Any suggestions?  

• @Knottie85358458 I LOVE Sambuca in the Gulch of Nashville. ANd you can't even eat a meal there normal with that price for the package!

http://www.sambucacatering.com/nashville/all-inclusive.html
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you by chance tried local churches with reception/dining halls attached to them? Also Chimes and Occasions has a great package for a small amount of people and you can do the wedding and the reception there. I know that Lichterman Nature Center is also decently priced and can work with you budget-wise.
  • Sanawhite7 we went with Chimes and Occasions which we are so pleased with! Thank you 

• I am not familiar with venues in those particular areas but I live in another city in Tennessee and have found that galleries and publicly owned parks sometimes can be a good option. Also, restaurants with a private room will generally only be charging for the food so that can be a good place to look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards