Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Slacking on sending out Save the Dates...

I've had mine for 2 months now and haven't sent them. The issue is that we're 4 months out from our wedding and I feel like it's too late to send them, since invitations will be going out in about 2/2.5 months. It's right after Thanksgiving so I want to let people know the date. Quite a few of our guests are local so they wouldn't have to plan a trip and the majority of the guests are my family and we're kind of last minute planner, like we'll start making holiday plans a few weeks prior. Should I still go ahead and send them out or is it just too late (and possibly mention it via private message, email, text, etc.)? I spent less than $25 for them and the stamps so I wouldn't be wasting too much money by not sending them.

Re: Slacking on sending out Save the Dates...

• Options
    I'd send them to your out of town guests at least.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Go ahead and send them to OOT people right away so you won't have wasted money on them entirely.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

I was thinking about taking them when I went out shopping today but wanted to get responses first. Now if I can just remember to grab them tomorrow before leaving the house. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards