October 2014 Weddings

Hairspiration!

So what is the hair inspiration pic you are leaning towards at the moment?  Or if you had your trial, do you have a pic of what you're doing?

Last night I showed FI pics I've collected on Pinterest and he liked this one the best, so I'm gonna do something like this. 

Re: Hairspiration!

• kebebbkebebb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I have pretty short hair and I was planning on just doing it like I do for everyday (hitting up the front/sides with my flat iron and letting the back roam free), but then I found this that I really quite like. Can't decide if it will look okay with my headband though.
    This side French braid style works even for short lengths.
  • I had always thought about a very curly and textured low sidebun.  I was thinking about adding a hair comb.  THEN I stumbled across a picture of me as a bridesmaid, and now I'm not sure which hair style to choose.  I normally wear my hair down, but I don't want to mess with it or be too hot.  What do you ladies think? UP or Half-Up/Half-Down???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • @des9724 - All I can say to answer your question is that I'm planning to do something I don't normally do with my hair so that it seems extra special.  That and FI does like when I wear my hair up, but this side bun thing is something I've never, ever even thought to try so I think it will be make it all the more special. 

I like your inspiration pics of the low curly bun look!

• As long as it's not too humid - this is what I want:

If it's humid/raining, I will do an updo.

Anniversary
  • @kebebb - that is very pretty with the front braid.  Is your headband on the thicker side or thinner side?  I think it could work with something very thin. 

@Dignity100 - that is a beautiful look!  I like the subtle but fancy pins that are in it.

• kebebbkebebb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    My headband is really pretty busy. It's got some flowery thing going on. I'm thinking it would be too much with the braid.
  • This is my inspiration photo as well!! It's gorgeous.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• TeddiD34 said:
    This is my inspiration photo as well!! It's gorgeous.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards