Massachusetts-Boston

Massachusetts Venue - Barn?

Hi everyone!

My fiancé and I are looking for our venue in eastern Massachusetts near Sharon and Taunton but we can't seem to find what we are looking for. We are having a country wedding, and we would like to have our wedding on a farm and have the reception in a barn. I have looked all over for a venue on a farm in eastern mass, and I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know of a venue on a farm, or somebody with a farm that we can rent a space from on our wedding day? My dream wedding is in a barn, and I will be devastated if I have to have it somewhere else. Please help me! 

Shannon

Re: Massachusetts Venue - Barn?

• I looked at a farm in Berkley, MA. It's an actual family-run farm with a beautiful ceremony and reception space. It's on a lake, fire pit outside, large tent and barn. The woman who runs it is very laid back and friendly - we had good reviews from people who actually had their wedding there. Reasonably priced - I think it was only $45 per person for the food and a pay-per consumption bar style. Their site: http://www.chamberlainfarm.com/ 

We didn't end up booking there because it's only open for weddings May-October and we really wanted April. We went with Bittersweet Farm in Westport, MA instead. Bittersweet is still a wonderful place to check out if you haven't -- not a family-run farm but the reception building is a barn.
  • There are a lot more in Central and Western MA if you're willing to drive out there

• A little further north is the Smith Barn in Peabody :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards