Canada-Ontario

Oleg Cassini CWG480 Size 4/6 with Veil $900 OBO

era62286era62286 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2013 in Canada-Ontario
Contact me by email at era62286@gmail.com. Available for pickup or dropoff in the GTA or drop off in Buffalo, NY. Or shipping too. :)

I wore for about 2 hours for ceremony and pictures before changing into my Chinese wedding dress at my wedding on September 1st this year. I was planning on changing back into it but I was so busy running around that I didn't have time so it isn't even danced in. It is unaltered label size 4/street size 4 or 6. You can have it altered for your height or it would be okay for a girl up to 5'10" or 5'11" depending on shoe height. I am 5'10" in ballet flats and it was just right.There are no stains and it is clean. The dress is very comfortable and not too heavy. There is a bustle if you want to pull the short train up for dancing. Also included is the veil I purchased at the same time. It is fingertip length and two layers featuring a blusher. There are swarovski crystals beaded in at the edges with the delicate embroidered flowers. It matches perfectly with the dress. Style number is VCPK512. Purchase price for dress was $1300 and the veil was $250. After taxes, the total was around $1700 so the listing is more than half off. To my knowledge- neither of them have gone on sale at David's Bridal. I was one of the first to try on this style at the David's Bridal in Buffalo just before my wedding so it is still a relatively new design. Before I tried this dress I didn't want strapless because I was afraid of armpit fat but this dress is really nicely cut at the top so everything is where it should be.

Description from DB website:
Ivory Mikado (Silk) fit-and-flare gown features Champagne allover-beaded lace.
Fit and flare silhouette slims and lengthens the body.
Sweep train.

Re: Oleg Cassini CWG480 Size 4/6 with Veil $900 OBO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards