African American Weddings

HELP PLEASE....RE: THANK YOU CARDS

Ok.. Soooo now that everything is over and the dust is settling i need to get the lead out on these thank you cards... My question to you ladies is this... Does it have to be a specific note? ie: THANK YOU FOR THE POTS.. Or can it be general? ie: THANK YOU FOR COMING AND BEING APART OF SUCH A SPECIAL DAY AND MOMENT IN OUR LIVES.. etc... 

Im honestly hoping i can do a general note considering i really dont want to go through the OHH THANKS FOR THE RICE COOKER WE WILL USE IT ALL THE TIME AND ITS SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED BLAH BLAH BLAH... 

PLEASE HELP im completely lost but i need to get these out ASAP

LL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: HELP PLEASE....RE: THANK YOU CARDS

• While I think a "thanks for the pillowcases" is probably nicer and feels more thought out, no one is going to be mad at the "thank you for being part of our day" note. As long as you say thank you you're doing fine.
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    How many do you need to send? If it's over a 100 I would go with a general thank you.  It's it's less than that I would personalize them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm laughing hard at "thanks for the rice cooker"  ROTFL!!!   girl take some glucosamine or something for them hand cramps lol!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Thank you notes are supposed to reflect what you are thankful for, while "just being there" is included in that , you should thank Aunt Millicent for those nice salt n pepper shakers  so she knows you a) got the gift and b) got her gift. It's a little outta the way for people to have the exact same thank you , especially in the same circle. It might take you a little longer but it's the right thing to do :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • We got all money and 1 household item. I just sent out my Thank yous when we hit out 1 yr… bad I know but it was a general one since it was money and gift cards and our guests was a small crowd… I thought it was good enough. But if you got more household gifts I say go into detail of the thank you… have a writing thank you card party and get busy girl lol
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    (((announcement))) 
    I BETTER RECEIVE A HAND WRITTEN  DETAIL THANK YOU CARD FROM YOU, YOUR HUSNAMD AS WELL AS YOUR CHILD.. THANKS
    MANAGMENT 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB UMMM ok we will see what we can do lol... i might just call you and your hubby and personally thank yall... lol lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards