Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Big Windows/Beautiful View:Arlington, Mansfield, GP, H.E.B, Grapevine

BarklarichBarklarich member
First Anniversary First Comment
I'm looking for a location. At first, I was interested in an outside wedding but I don't want to deal with the heat, bugs and dirt. SO! Is there a place that I can have my indoor ceremony & reception with lots of big windows with a great view of a garden/woods/basically anything nature/ I will be going coco for cocoa puffs if you tell me it's in Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grapevine, East Fort Worth.  If it's not, I am totally okay with it. Please tell me all about it, I will want to check it out anyway. Thank you.

Re: Big Windows/Beautiful View:Arlington, Mansfield, GP, H.E.B, Grapevine

• Options
    April192002April192002 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited July 2014
    Heard Museum in McKinney (Science Resource Center).
    Sun-Fri $1000 for 8/9 hour rental, $1200 for Sat. 15 60" round tables, 5 8' rectangular, 120 chairs, a smallish kitchen with oven/stove, sink, and fridge. DIY everything, alcohol allowed but no liquor except like a premixed Margarita machine. There's a deck that has the same view as the room so if it's a nice day you could have your ceremony outside.
  • Options
    Awesome, Thanks.
  • Options
    Classic Oaks Ranch and Aristide. Both in Mansfield, both are pricey but really really pretty.
  • Options
    Ashton Gardens has huge windows with beautiful views, but it's in Corinth, so a little far. The Sheraton Arlington Hotel also has a really cool round banquet room with views of trees and water all around it. That one is obviously in Arlington.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards