Attire & Accessories Forum

The Worst Happened, but its okay now....

I hated my first dress! But I love my "new" (2nd!) one! 
So here is the first on craigslist if anyone is interested! :)

Jasmine Couture, T152013  label size 16, street 14 NWT

Re: The Worst Happened, but its okay now....

• Glad you found one you love!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Wow it's beautiful though! Why'd ya hate it?
  • It is gorgeous, but if you hate it, you hate it.  What did you decide on?
  • It IS gorgeous and I loved it when I tried on the sample over a year ago. I loved the shape it gave me and all the fabric at the bottom. I ordered it in white because I am marrying a Navy sailor and he will be in his formal whites. When it came in, I knew I was unhappy with the dress before I even tried it on...way back in January, because, to me, it wasn't...isnt.."white". Also, it was too tight. So, since then I lost 20 lbs and about a week ago, I went for my first fitting. The dress just...I didn't feel beautiful in it. I didn't like the shape it gave me and was disappointed with the color. Also, I'm not sure who can actually wear the dress with the wrap on. On me, it popped off every time I raised my arms. So, I would have had that removed.

Anyways, I went to Davids Bridal (since you can buy off-rack quickly there) and I'm now going to wear and Oleg Cassini! Crossing my fingers cause they had to order me the dress in white lol!!! Here is a pic of me wearing the ivory one in the store.

Thats my long story! I hope someone can enjoy the first dress!

• @Car2992  Thanks for sharing!  I love your new dress, but it's much more my style.  What's important is that you feel comfortable in it.  I hope the color is what you're looking for!
  • lol...no its not the worst thing..but its a decent attention-getter :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards