Knottie Tech Help

webpage questions

So I made my webpage through the knot's help, and it gave me a personal url for it. However, when I try searching couples I cannot find myself and unless I send the link some people are having trouble with the page, so when they try to search I don't come up. Is there something I'm supposed to do to make myself searchable in the couples list? Thank you for any and all help!

Re: webpage questions

• JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    You will probably have to call The Knot. I don't think anyone has been monitoring the board lately. Good luck...I hope you can get it fixed soon!

ETA - Please email IT at feedback@theknot.com or call Customer Service Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.
  • I know that a screen comes up saying "search for other knot couples" and there are a bunch that you can search. I was just wondering why our names don't appear on that, I don't want others to have the information, was just trying to make sure I wasn't missing a step. Thank you both for your help.

I do have one other question, i will ask it here instead of starting a new thread and see if i can get a response (I'm not good at webpages and all that, if you couldn't tell, so this might be a dumb question); when setting up my rsvp part of my webpage, I was looking through the guest list settings and I see where I can add guest details, but is there any way to have that information (other than meal option) pop up on the RSVP they will sign? Basically I'm trying to ask if they are going to book with our hotel accommodations to attempt to get a number going for the block of rooms. If not, it's no big deal, I was again just wondering if I'm missing a step here that isn't obvious to me since it's all new to me.  Thanks again!!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards