Jewish Weddings
Options

Need Israeli /mizrahi music

Hello ladies! Wedding is coming up in approx. 3 months. The DJ included in our package knows the basic Jewish songs to be played. 

I am needing help finding songs that are for dancing after the traditional stuff. 

I am looking for about 10 isrraeli / mizrahi songs to sprinkle through out the reception. 

Eyal Golan, shlomi shabbat, moshe peretz 

The problem that I am having is that I can find them but they all have so many songs, so its almost impossible for me to choose a few because Ill have to listen to each one individually to see if they are dancing music.

PLEASE HELP!

Re: Need Israeli /mizrahi music

• Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I dont know if this may be an odd request for you guys, but Im hoping I will get some help!

I am from a saphardic / ashkenazi family and its important to me to have this music. :)
  • Options
    I know it may be a bit late, but have you come across a group called "the klesmatics"?  Dont know if thats spelled correctly.  Enjoy the big day!
    ~ Laura
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I know it may be a bit late, but have you come across a group called "the klesmatics"?  Dont know if thats spelled correctly.  Enjoy the big day!
    ~ Laura
    Wedding is next Sunday so definitely not too late! 

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards