Wedding Etiquette Forum

I am a total idiot - need advice

Grabows14Grabows14 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2014 in Wedding Etiquette Forum
I hadn't talked to a girl that I used to be close but haven't talked in over a year and a half. I had tried to call her, sent her messages and I received no response. Found out she got married, and I congratulated her, but still didn't receive any response. So we didn't invite her to the wedding (we were at budget). I am just so flabbergasted that I would be so dense, but she just contacted me today, and asked if I wanted to hang out. Well I suggest one date and she can't, and then she drops that she just had twins a month ago. I was so excited that my next suggestion was my bachelorette party (that she wasn't invited to obviously) because it was next weekend, and it seemed logical and I completely neglected to think like 10 min ago when I sent the FB message. I had also suggested lunch as a second option in the same sentence (major major major facepalm). WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO TO SAVE FACE??? I will take any suggestions, because I feel so so so so so so terrible right now.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I am a total idiot - need advice

• That's a great idea! thank you, i feel just completely awful :(
  • lolo883 she totally went with your suggestion, hopefully i get to meet the beautiful twin girls!
  • Glad it worked out!  I thought you meant you had invited her TO the bachlorette party which would have obviously been a very messy situation.  I totally suck at remember dates for anything.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards