Getting in Shape
Options

Any one doing T25? I'll be adding it to my routine.

I currently do 3 days of kick boxing, but I need to add another day or two of exercise. So my co worker and I are going to do T25 at work, while on our lunch break (we get a 90min break)

Any one currently doing it? I'd love to hear some feedback. We will be starting on Wednesday. 

Re: Any one doing T25? I'll be adding it to my routine.

• Options
    Kira & JesusKira & Jesus member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2014
    I am doing it right now and LOOOOVE it.  What specifically would you like to know?  It's an awesome workout, you get in, get sweaty and out in 25 minutes...and if you follow a clean eating nutrition plan you'll results pretty fast...I lost over an inch on my hips in just the first three weeks! 

If you and your friend want accountability--which is key.  I have a accountability group kicking off on July 14th if you're interested.  It's going to be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I'm doing it right now and I love it! I just started the Gamma phase. So far I've lost 15 pounds. My weight loss has now slowed a bit, but I'm hoping starting Gamma will amp it up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I finished Alpha a few weeks ago, then went on vacation.  Planning to do Beta next week, but I didn't have any weight or size changes.  I think I was pretty close to or at my healthy weight anyway, and did it more for staying in shape.  I want to add more weights though, so we'll see what I end up doing

• Options
    I'm mid-Beta phase. Love that I can do it at home and not waste any extra time traveling to and from the gym. Like @WinstonsGirl, I didn't really need to lose weight as much as I need to tone up. I've lost an inch and a half in my waist and over 2 inches in my hips, and this was only being able to do about 4 of the workouts each week. Definitely give it a try!
  • Options
    I'm on my last day of Alpha phase. I have lost 10 pounds and just 2 inches overall. I have really been enjoying it! I have noticed a HUGE difference in my stamina - Total Body Circuit was horrible the first few times... but now I can get through it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards