Nevada-Las Vegas

10/20/15

Any other 10/20/15 brides?? If so, what have you booked or been working on? When are you planning to send STD'd and invites? We've booked our ceremony location and are currently waiting on our reception and catering contract and since we are in IL and getting married in Las Vegas I am hoping to send the STD's at the end of this October around 1 yr out and invitations in Feb/March 2015 so guests can start booking with tax money and that is when the airline and hotels will be opening up their bookings for October 2015! I can't wait to hear from anyone else sharing the date!!!  Happy planning!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 10/20/15

• 7-8 month lead on invitations

O_O
  • Yea Feb/March seems early for the invites. You may have people changing their RSVPs a lot if you send them out that early. I would send STD in Jan/Feb and then invites in July/August. If you send out STD in Jan/Feb they can still use their tax money if they want. We had several people already book flights/hotel after we sent out STD since we had our room blocks and everything up on our website. We included our website on the STD so they could start to see info. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi @catherine21083, I'm Oct 15th 2015. We live in the UK so sent out save the dates in April this year, so that people have a full 18 months to plan / budget. It means we can wait until summer 2015 to do proper invites, there's no rush for RSVPs as our guests will be booking their own flights and hotels so all we have to do is confirm numbrs for the reception / meal! Hope this helps :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards