Ohio-Columbus

Tiny venues?

Our wedding size is up in the air but we're leaning towards 40 guests or so. Any ideas for restaurants, etc that might be able to accommodate a ceremony + reception? We do not need a private room, I am totally fine eating with strangers and we will not have any dancing, DJ, formal introduction of the couple, or any of that - just a ceremony, hopefully outdoor, followed immediately by dinner, flowed hopefully immediately by everyone going home.

Re: Tiny venues?

• I don't know if it would be too big for your guest size, but it has a patio that I know they do weddings on, and it was a venue that we at one time were going to use, look at The Boathouse at Confluence Park.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would first go through and figure out how many people you are going to have before you look at places to hold your weddign and reception.  I wanted to look a Griggs Boathouse. It was small but very beautiful. It holds up to 100 people.  Sadly we knew we were going to have more than 100 people attending.  We decided on ameilta marolo barn in upper Arlington which holds up to 150 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lil81 said:
    Our wedding size is up in the air but we're leaning towards 40 guests or so. Any ideas for restaurants, etc that might be able to accommodate a ceremony + reception? We do not need a private room, I am totally fine eating with strangers and we will not have any dancing, DJ, formal introduction of the couple, or any of that - just a ceremony, hopefully outdoor, followed immediately by dinner, flowed hopefully immediately by everyone going home.

Oh - it sounds like you would love a Miranda Wedding.  (Any other SATC fans?)  Beautiful location, close friends, food, drinks, love..... BIG Deal - No Big Deal .... sounds lovely.

Do you have a fav location / restaurant / area of town?  With your (relatively small) demands, I bet you can find something perfect.

• Barcelona comes to mind. They have a private room, great patio and do private events.

I'm a big fan of Schmidt's - there private party buffet prices are AMAZING! There are lots of parks your could rent for the ceremony nearby.
    J Lui's does weddings. LaScala does too - but I'm not a fan.
    Perhaps a winery?
    What are some of your favorite restaurants?
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards