New Jersey

Westmount Country Club Viennese??

Hello! I am getting married at the Westmount Country Club in 2 weeks and am torn between the "traditional Viennese hour" and the "Dining Room Viennese." The dining room Viennese seems like it has a lot of dessert and will keep the party going rather than bringing everyone into another room. It seems like a great modern idea but I am so used to the traditional Viennese at weddings that I'm nervous to try something different! Has anyone been to the Westmount and experienced either of these types of Viennese options??? Thanks!

Re: Westmount Country Club Viennese??

• Hi and Congrats :) your wedding is almost here!

I wanted to write a quick reply because my brother's wedding is this Sunday @ Westmount Country Club (soooo excited!) so i will be sure to check it out and write back a response then to let you know what they did. I personally like having it in the same room as you said it def keeps the party going! 

PS for our wedding - we did the Viennese table on the lower patio at The Imperia - they opened up the back room and people were able to "flow" between the main room and dessert. But people still take it as a "sign" to start saying goodbyes and leaving. 

Anniversary

Vacation
  • Thank you so much! Have a great time Sunday! Will look forward to hearing about it!
  • Hi @smigliaccio :) I just wanted to write you a quick note - Westmount Country Club was absolutely amazing this past Sunday!!! It was beautiful, delicious and my brother's & sis-in-law's reception was beyond anything we ever imagined :) You will have the most beautiful and wonderful time!!!! Enjoy every minute! As far as the Viennese - the outside on the patio is simply stunning - they do uplighting and its just beautiful - i would recommend having it there especially if the weather is gorgeous.
    Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards