Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Band Suggestions Needed

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great wedding band in the DFW area that doesn't cost a fortune? Or can anyone tell me how much bands typically cost? My fiance and I really want a band but I have no idea where to start looking or how much they will even cost.  Any help is appreciated!

Re: Wedding Band Suggestions Needed

• Options
    A ladies band or one for your future hubby?  I bought my fiancé's band from an online store, Titanium Kay.  They have great prices on metal bands of all types, and I was very please with the customer service and the quality of merchandise I received.  I bought a wedding band made of cobalt and spent $100 on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Or perhaps you mean a musical band. We are hiring a four-piece band, the pianist will play for our ceremony. The band will play for four hours, plus the half hour of play for the ceremony music. We are paying them $2,100. They will provide all the equipment. And we are including them in our vendor counts, which allows them to eat what our wedding guests are eating.
  • Options
    Ha!  Where is my brain??  Of course she meant a musical band! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I do it all the time. FI asks a question about bands, I immediately think, wedding bands too!
  • Options
    lgf284lgf284 member
    First Comment
    I did mean musical...my head is in a million different places, I should have specified musical.

kasmith1 - What band are you using?  $2,100 works with our budget, I'm glad to know there are reasonable bands out there.
  • Options
    We considered using the band "Identity Theft" and back in 2012 they quoted me $4500. Kind of pricey but they were definitely awesome, and they were willing to learn any special songs that we wanted to be played. We didn't end up using them because they booked our date before we were ready to commit. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are using Ricki Derek, he's a Sinatra singer. And that includes his for piece band.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards