Maryland-Baltimore

Nighttime Wedding Photographer - recommendations?

Does anyone have any good recommendations for an experianced nighttime wedding photographer? It looks like my ceremony will be after the sun sets, so outside pictures will most likely be dark. I am going back and forth whether to move the date of my wedding or to just go for the nighttime ceremony. My wedding will be in October of 2015 and the earliest my venue will allow the ceremony is 7pm. I am so worried that the pictures will be awful, since it will be dark, but I am told as long as I find a photographer who has experience with low lighting, the pictures will turn out great. Any advice or recommendations? Please help!!

Re: Nighttime Wedding Photographer - recommendations?

• I loved our photographer.  Her name was Jennifer McMenamin (http://jennifermcmenamin.com/).  We didn't have a night time wedding but she is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone.

I do think that when you speak to photographers you should ask to see some of their work at night time affairs so you can see what you pictures may look like.

But yes, if you find a professional photographer with a lot of experience it shouldn't matter if the sun is out or not during your ceremony.

• Thank you, Maggie0829!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards