New Jersey
Options

Party Venue in Northern NJ (Hudson County)?

giggler25giggler25 member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited August 2014 in New Jersey
Hi Ladies!  I'm looking for a venue to hold a private party for ~50-60 people on a Saturday afternoon.  I live in Hoboken.  Any recommendations for venues in the Hoboken/Jersey City area that have parking and hold that many people?  Liberty House was my first choice but unfortunately they're booked.

Thanks!!

Re: Party Venue in Northern NJ (Hudson County)?

• Options
    There is a place in JC that used to be called Michael Anthony...they changed their name I am not sure what it is now.  But that is a great space.

There is also Chart House in Weehawken.  You could even try 340 Grill in Hoboken.

Best of luck
  • Options
    We had a great experience with The Merchant in JC for our engagement party.  They don't have parking but there are garages nearby and street parking in JC is far easier than in Hobo.  

Other options:
    Kolo Klub in Hoboken (I remember thinking they were overpriced)
    Amelia's in JC (my favorite restaurant, lots of free street parking, private room holds about 50)
    Surf City (free parking, casual, the artificial beach is fun)
    Zeppelin Hall Beergarden (they have parking, obviously it's very casual)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    There is a place in JC that used to be called Michael Anthony...they changed their name I am not sure what it is now.  But that is a great space.

There is also Chart House in Weehawken.  You could even try 340 Grill in Hoboken.

Best of luck
    It is now called Battello.... I have a call into them and am waiting to hear back.  I've never been but found it online so glad to know it's a nice space.  Chart House is unfortunately booked, as is Maritime Parc.  Thanks for the suggestions!!!
  • Options
    We had a great experience with The Merchant in JC for our engagement party.  They don't have parking but there are garages nearby and street parking in JC is far easier than in Hobo.  

Other options:
    Kolo Klub in Hoboken (I remember thinking they were overpriced)
    Amelia's in JC (my favorite restaurant, lots of free street parking, private room holds about 50)
    Surf City (free parking, casual, the artificial beach is fun)
    Zeppelin Hall Beergarden (they have parking, obviously it's very casual)
    Amelia's holds a max of 40 per their website but I'll look into the others -- thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards