Christian Weddings

Intro

Hi Ladies!

I am so glad I found this board. I wanted to stop in and say hi! My name is Abby and I am getting married in June.  My FI and I have been together for 2 years and four months. My FI and I are coming back into our faith and by the grace of God we have been attending church together for the past four months. It is an awesome feeling knowing that your significant other is just as passionate about the Lord as you are and that we are walking this spiritual journey together. I am truly blessed for that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Intro

• Welcome Abby!! Good to see another June 2012 bride over here Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and Congrats, Abby!

Can't wait to hear about your plans!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi!  Love the shoes!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_intro-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:d145c225-ea61-48cf-a964-907f946291e0Post:9fb80f52-3079-4dde-9403-93e0e3b26371">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  Love the shoes!
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]

Hello! Thank you very much!
  • Welcome! Glad you're here! 
  • Welcome! It is wonderful to have your guy passionate about God!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_intro-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:d145c225-ea61-48cf-a964-907f946291e0Post:9df2eefe-a456-43ad-a1bc-48b851221fb2">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! It is wonderful to have your guy passionate about God!
    Posted by RyansBelovedBride[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I agree! It's a true blessing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards